Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

6/20/13 - OMG

Oh my gosh this is getting ridiculous! Why can't I keep up with a blog? Especially in summer?!?! Anyway I will try, once again to keep up with this, but no promises! Most recently I have been volunteering at a Girl Scout camp. The do alot of crafts and we are encouraged to join in! So my next post is a craft, I give you my picture frame!


Next up are some home-made pop tarts I made on my first week out of school. I made pie crust and cut it into rectangles. I then squeezed some jelly between the two pieces and crimped the edges. After cooking I put a glaze and sprinkles on top. These look terrible but tasted pretty good!


Last but not least, I have taken to taking pictures with my phone. They usually turn out pretty good with an i phone 4S and thy stay as my home screen saver for about a week before being changed out with a newer picture. Anyway this is one of my favorites, when I took the picture I didn't even realize there was a bee on the flower, but I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment