Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

7/14/13 - Two days in a row

I feel so proud of myself! I am posting two days in a row! Yaaaayyyyy! Anyway I am heading off to a camp later today and there is a party at the end of the week, the theme of this party is masquerade! Because of this me and a friend that is coming with made masks. They are cat themed and go together in a matching-yet-different kinda way, unfortunately I don't have and pics of her mask but here's mine! Hope you like!


Ok so a few weeks ago I took an artwork-seeing trip around my town. One of my favorites was this fountain. I like how it is sharp edged and cubey (is that a word?) but also seems soft and flowey (?!?!?!) Anyway this is the picture that took over the cactus flower with a bee as screen saver on my phone. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment